What information we collect and how we collect it
There are multiple types of information we collect from the users of our website. This information is collected:
- Directly from users when it is provided.
- Automatic data collected from the navigating and viewing of our website. Information such as IP addresses, usage details and connections, and cookie-based information are collected automatically by our website.
Information You Provide (User inputted information.)
A variety of information is collected on or through the website; which may include:
- Information provided by filling out forms on the Website
- Copies of all correspondence and records of all help and assistance requests.
- Responses to occasional customer opinion surveys used for research purposes.
- Transaction details for purchases carried out through the website, as well as order history and the fulfillment of said orders.
- User search queries on the website.
What We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection
While navigating through and interacting with the website, we use automatic data collection technologies in order to gather data on our user’s equipment, browsing actions, and usage patterns; including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, which includes logs, location data, traffic data, and any other communication data or resources which you accessed while using our website.
- Information about your computer specifics and your internet connection. This may include your IP address, which operating system you use, and your browser type.
How Your Information is Used
The data and information which we collect from our users or that is provided to us by them, is used by us in a variety of ways. We use this information by:
- Presenting our website and content in new and relevant ways based on the information we receive from our users.
- To fully provide our users with information on the products and services we offer on our website.
- To fulfill any additional purposes which may be requested by the user.
- To ensure the proper carrying out of any business obligations or contracts; and to enforce any rights on behalf of the company. This includes billing and collections.
- To provide notifications to our user base about changes to the website, or any of the products and services which it offers.
- To allow users to participate in, use, and experience new interactive features on our website.
- To properly personalize the site to suit a user needs (e.g. providing user specific content based on purchases, information searched.)
- For our promotional and marketing purposes such as special offers, newsletters, and additional promotion. We may additionally utilize the information we receive to assist us in our advertising on third party websites.
- For any other purpose needed either by the website or by the user, provided we have the mutual consent of the company and user who owns this data.
Disclosure of Information
Aggregated information about our users, and information which does not identify any user, may be disclosed by the website without restriction.
In certain cases, we may additionally need to disclose the personal information of our customers, in instances such as:
- Complying with any laws, court orders, or legal proceedings. This includes responding to any government, or regulatory committee requests.
- To apply or enforce the terms of this agreement, and any other policies which may be present on Miss Sparkling; including for any billing or collection purposes.
- If we feel it is important or relevant to protect the property, rights, or safety of Miss Sparkling, our users, or others; we may disclose personal information. This would contain exchanging information with other organizations or companies, which may be for the purposes of credit risk reductions or fraud protection.
A variety of measures have been designed and implemented to secure the personal information from any unauthorized access or accidental losses, usage, modification, or disclosure. All information provided to us is stored on our secure servers protected by firewall technology. Any payment transactions are encrypted with SSL technology.
Changes to our Policy
As part of our policy, we will post any changes made to the policy itself on this page with a notice that it has been updated. If any changes are made to a user’s personal information or how we are using it, users will be notified via email or through a website notification.